An analog Potentiometer is ideal for people that want, for instance, steplessly regulate the degree of motor support for their e-bike or pedelec.
- handlebar clamp 22.2mm made from Aluminium and black anodised
- stainless stell socket cap screw
- 3-pole white JST-S2W connector, one already affixed, another spare one with 3 JST-SC contacts and 30 mm heat shrink tubing SSIK-8-2
- hjat shrink tubing with hotmelt inner lining to seal the cable connection and act as protection against kinking
- nice feel, knurled knob for good grip
- water and dustproof - protection rating IP66
- for grip diameters to 38 mm
The analog potentiometer POT-A-LK-28 with black anodised handlebar clamp and standard 500 mm cable length has been developed by us especially for the Cycle Analyst V3.
For the standard models
we include 1 JST-S3W connector housing with 3 JST-SC male contacts und 30mm SSIK-8-2 heat shrink tubing. On request, and without additional charge, we manufacture the cable to your required length.
For the special edition models
an additional 3-pole HIGO-B3 connector has to be purchased. On request, and without additional charge, we manufacture the cable to your required length.
As standard we deliver the potentiometer for the right handlebar side - Voltage rising when turned forward. The standard cable lenght is 500 mm.
Should you require a different variant, please specify this in the field Notes and special requests at the checkout:
- mounted on the right or left side of your handle bar
- voltage rising when potentiometer is turned forward or backward