These conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services.
I. Orders and contracts
Goods can be ordered by clicking the respective fields automatically, but also in writing an email to us.
Orders are usually placed:
- by clicking on the respective fields.
- after a detailed correspondence, where the customer expresses his needs and ideas in the first instance. In most cases this is followed by advice that ends in a bilateral agreement.
Furthermore, please note the following:
- All contracts and/or agreements with our customers must be in writing, preferably by email.
- We always reserve the right to accept the contract.
- We always confirm your order in writing by email.
- Our order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of the order.
- Supplements and/or additions are only binding if they are confirmed by us in writing.
II. Shipping and delivery
- Shipping rates are calculated according to total weight and destination, accordingly all options indicated when checking out are possible.
- If the customer chooses insured shipping, then this is guaranteed by us. Should we send the goods instead in a goods-letter, the insurance of the shipment will be borne by us. The contract is considered fulfilled with the acceptance of the goods by the customer or his representative.
- With the option UINSURED shipping the customer carries the risk of loss of goods should the shipment not arrive at the customers address. In this case the contract is considered fulfilled by handing over the goods to the Postal service.
- For insured, but undelivered or lost consignments we only apply for an investigation into the matter after 14 days with EU shipped consignments, and 21 days for overseas consignments.
- If the shipment is rejected by the customer, or the shipment cannot be delivered by the delivery service and is returned to us, the customer is liable for the cost of shipping and return shipping.
- Fixed delivery dates shall only be deemed agreed to if they are expressly confirmed by us. Should there be delays caused by force majeure or other involuntary or unforeseen events, we will inform the customer immediately. Here, the customer and we have the right to withdraw from the contract after a reasonable time.
III. Shipping cost
- The cost of shipping is calculated at the checkout and can vary according to the type of service you wish and the location of the shipments destination.
- All available options shown are valid.
We are registered with LUCID packaging register DE1346897004339