These conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services.
I. Orders and contracts
Goods can be ordered by clicking the respective fields automatically, but also in writing an email to us.
Orders are usually placed:
- by clicking on the respective fields.
- after a detailed correspondence, where the customer expresses his needs and ideas in the first instance. In most cases this is followed by advice that ends in a bilateral agreement.
Furthermore, please note the following:
- All contracts and/or agreements with our customers must be in writing, preferably by email.
- We always reserve the right to accept the contract.
- We always confirm your order in writing by email.
- Our order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of the order.
- Supplements and/or additions are only binding if they are confirmed by us in writing.
II. Shipping and delivery
- Shipping rates are calculated according to total weight and destination, accordingly all available options are indicated when checking out.
- If the customer chooses insured shipping, then this is guaranteed by us. Should we send the goods instead in a padded bag, the insurance of the shipment will be borne by us. The contract is considered fulfilled with the acceptance of the goods by the customer or his representative.
- With the option UINSURED padded bag the customer carries the risk of loss of goods should the shipment not arrive at the customers address. In this case the contract is considered fulfilled by handing over the padded bag to the Postal service.
- Fixed delivery dates shall only be deemed agreed to if they are expressly confirmed by us. Should there be delays caused by force majeure or other involuntary or unforeseen events, we will inform the customer immediately. Here, the customer and we have the right to withdraw from the contract after a reasonable time.
- Standard goods require a dispatch time of 1-2 days. Deviations from this are indicated on the relevant product pages and/or in our correspondence.